News:

If you would like to make a Paypal donation to support this forum, click on this button

Main Menu

(Stickie) AOW article pictures. *

Started by KoTAOW, December 03, 2012, 04:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoTAOW

There are a lot of articles in the AOW section that contain pictures that have been previously uploaded to Webshots. Over the years, it made sense to upload them to Webshots vs. st-riders.net.

Unfortunately, Webshots has been bought out by another company who is currently moving everything to another server.

Before the Webshot pictures were moved, they were downloaded and will eventually be uploaded to the st-riders.net server for safe keeping.

In the mean time, this means that some of the AOW articles will lose their attached pictures, until the KOTAOW can edit the articles and reference the correct links back to the pictures.

There are currently 178 ST1100 articles and 109 ST1300 articles. 

Please be patient the next several months, while the editing process continues.

Thanks.

Tom Melnik

Update:

I have tagged each AOW article with a single * at the end of the title for the articles that I have successfully recovered the pictures or did not have any attached pictures.

Any article tagged with double **, means there are still missing pictures from other sources, other than Webshots.
Tom Melnik
STOC #346
Butler, PA

KB3GVF

'96 ST1100 145K+ miles
'83 CB550SC - Sold
'75 CB550K1 - Sleeping
'71 CB350     - Sold

MY web page(s):
www.zoominternet.net/~tfm2006
www.mcchesneymotors.com